Performance reports display site performance measures in tabular and/or graph formats. (For a complete list of all WFM, see the Reports List.)
The Performance reports are:
- Actual Overhead Report.
- Workforce Performance Report.
- Contact Center Performance Report.
- Contact Center Performance Graphs Report.
To create a report, click that report's link (above) and follow the steps.
Report Security Restrictions
You can view and print reports only for those sites for which you have security access.
For reports whose wizard includes a Date Range screen:
- If you select weekly or monthly granularity, the Start Date and End Date selectors may be constrained to particular days (to the week's start and end days, or to the selected month's first and last days).
- If you enter dates that do not match these constraints and click Next, an error message alerts you to change your selection.