Add Overhead Wizard
The Add Overhead Wizard contains the following pages:
Select Activity Page
This page appears only if the selected target in the Overheads view is a multi-site activity.
- Select an activity (in the list, each is followed by its site name in parentheses).
- Click Next.
Select Schedule State Group Page
Use this page to select a Schedule State Group (SSG) from the drop-down list of SSGs that...
- ...belong to the same site as the local activity that was selected in the Object tree or in the Overheads view if a multi-site activity was selected.
- ...are configured as overhead-related.
Set Initial Value Page
Use this page to specify initial overhead values. Select one of the following radio buttons:
- Initial value—Select, then use the edit control to specify a value for each time step (must be 0 or more, and less than 100%).
- Use template—Select, then click the Load Templates button to use a dialog to select the overhead template to be applied.