Rotating Patterns Associating Agents
The Associated Agents pane contains a list of agents who are associated with this Rotating pattern on the selected date starting from the Rotation Week. Use this pane (within the Rotating Patterns pane) to associate one or more agents with a selected pattern.
|Save Now||Saves any changes made within the Associated Agents pane.|
|Show Available Agents||Displays a list of available agents that you can associate with the Rotating Pattern.|
|Help||Displays a Help topic that describes the Associated Agents pane.|
|Show Agents assigned to this rotating pattern on following date field|| The date that all agents in the list are actually assigned to the Rotating Pattern. Click in this field to display a calendar, from which you can select a date.
ImportantRotating Pattern assignment to the agent has an effective date, which is the start day when the Rotating Patterns becomes applicable to the agent. It is possible to assign multiple Rotating Patterns for the agent with the different start days.
To assign Rotating Patterns to an agent, see Contracts & Rotating Patterns.
|Search field||Enter search criteria. For example, agent's name or you can use the Search by radio buttons to filters the search criteria, by selecting either First name or Last name.|
The Associated Agents section has the following columns:
|First Name||The agent's first name.|
|Last Name||The agent's last name.|
|Current Week||The current week of the rotation on the date specified by the date picker Show Agents assigned to this Rotating Pattern on following date.|
|Contract||The name of the Contract.|
|Team||The name of the agent's team.|
Available Agents Pane
This pane displays the following controls and fields:
|Assign Agents||When clicked, associates agents with the Rotating Pattern. The agents are then displayed in the Associated Agents pane.|
|Distribution||When clicked, displays the Distribution pane, in which more weeks can be added to the distribution of weeks for which the Rotating Patterns apply.|
|X Close||Closes the Available Agents pane.|
|Help||Displays a Help topic that describes the Available Agents pane.|
|Effective Date field||The starting date on which the Rotating Pattern is assigned to the agent. Click the date field to display a calendar, from which you can choose a date or retain the default (current date).|
|Starting Week field||The starting week in which the Rotating Pattern starts for the agent. Select one of the existing weeks from the drop-down list.|
|Available Agents list|| Lists the available agents that can be associated with Rotating Patterns. The columns in the list display the agents First name, Last name, the Rotating Pattern Name, Rotation Week, Contract, and Team name. Rotating Patterns and Contracts are displayed, based on the effective date that is selected.
To view all of the columns in this list, scroll left-to-right or right-to-left, by placing your cursor in any one of the rows and use the right and left arrow keys to scroll to a column that is out of view.
This pane displays the following fields and controls:
|More||When clicked, adds an additional week to the Rotating Patterns distribution.|
|X Close||Closes the Distribution pane.|
|Help||Displays a Help topic that describes the Distribution pane.|
|Distribution list||Displays the list of weeks, across which the Rotating Pattern is distributed.|
Associating Agents with a Rotating Pattern
- Select Policies > Rotating Patterns.
- In the Objects tree, select a site, for which you want to create a Rotating Pattern.
- In the Rotating Patterns pane, select a Rotating Pattern in the list.
- In the right-side pane, select Associated Agents.
- The Associated Agents pane opens.
- Click the Show Available Agents .
- The Available Agents pane opens.
- In the Effective Date field, enter the date on which the Rotating Pattern becomes effective for the agent.
- From the Starting Week drop-down list, select a starting week.
- In the Available Agents list, select one or more agents.
- You can also select the appropriate Search by radio button and enter an Agents first or last name in the search field.
- To see the distribution of the Rotating Pattern across more weeks, select Distribution .
- The Distribution pane is displayed.
- To add more weeks to the displayed list, click More .
- To close the Distribution pane, click Close X.
- In the Available Agents pane, click the Assign Agents .
- The selected agents are displayed in the Associated Agents pane and are now associated with the selected Rotating Pattern and the starting week.
- In the Associated Agents pane, click Save Now .
Review Validation Messages
If you make changes that do not pass validation, the Review Validation Messages pane is displayed, which includes a list of error and warning messages. For more information about these messages, see Review Validation Messages.