Insert Meal Dialog
Use the Insert Meal dialog box to insert a meal into an agent's schedule:
- In the Intra-Day or Agent-Extended view, right-click an agent's dark-blue shift bar (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
- Click at or near the timestep where you want the meal to begin.
- From the shortcut menu that appears, select Insert > Meal.
- The Insert Meal dialog box opens. It shows meals that are associated with the selected shift.
- Click Show all if you prefer to display all of the meals that are configured for your site.
- In the Choose Item to Insert list, click a meal row to select it.
- The list's first two columns show each meal's full and short name.
- The Hours column shows the meal's configured duration in hours and minutes.
- A check mark in the Paid column indicates that the meal time is paid. (You cannot select or clear check boxes to change this attribute here.)
- Adjust the Start time and End time, as necessary.
- You can select Next Day for End time only or both Start and End time if either of them is on the next day. (You cannot select Next Day for Start time only.)
- Click OK to insert the selected meal and close the dialog box.
- The view reappears. The new meal appears as a light-blue bar.
ImportantWhen you insert a meal using this dialog box, the schedule does not take into account the agent’s qualification for the meal.
This page was last modified on June 30, 2017, at 10:36.