Schedule Marked Time Report
To create a Schedule Marked Time Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Schedule Marked Time Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenarios screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- On the Date Range screen:
- In the Date Range section, select Start and End dates for the report. If you selected a scenario on the previous screen, you cannot select dates outside the scenario date range.
- In the Time Range section, select Start and End times and check Next Day for End time, if required.
- In the Options section, check the Show filter on first page of report only check box, if required. Then click Next.
- On the first Data screen, in the Options section, select the enterprise or business units, sites, teams, or agents you want to see in the report.
You can expand business units to display the sites and expand the sites to view the teams and agents. You can select any combination of teams and/or agents from multiple sites.
- Click Next.
- On the second Data screen, select the marked-time types that you want to be displayed. Marked-time types are listed under the sites for which they are configured.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Schedule Marked Time Report
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Team [header]||Agents are displayed by team.|
|Date and Time Period [header]||The dates covered by the report, and the time period covered each day.|
|Agent||The agent whose information is displayed.|
|Date||The date on which the marked time occurs.|
|Marked Time||The name of the marked-time type.|
|Start Time||The marked time's start time.|
|End Time||The marked time's end time.|
|Duration||The duration of each marked-time period.|
|Paid Hours||The number of paid hours covered by the marked-time period.|
|Total Duration and Total Paid Hours for Team||The total number of marked-time hours and the total paid marked-time hours for the team during the selected report period.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 12:35.