Configuring Skills for Multi-Site Activities
Use the Skills pane to add, or delete skills that are associated with a multi-site activity.
Adding Skills to a Multi-Site Activity
To add a skill to a multi-site activity:
- In the Activities pane, select the multi-site activity, to which you want to add skills.
- At the top of the Multi-Site Activities Properties pane, click Skills.
- When the Skills pane opens, click Add Skills to an Activity .
- In the Skills pane, assign the minimum and maximum skill levels.
- Skill Minimum Level—A minimum skill level value required for an agent with this skill to perform this activity. Define whatever range is appropriate for each skill, such as 1 to 10 or 1 to 100. The range should be consistent with the range used in Configuration Manager.
- Skill Maximum Level—A maximum skill-level value required for an agent with this skill to perform this activity.
- In the list of skills, select those that you want to associate with the multi-site activity.
To quickly find a skill, you can enter search criteria into the Search field (for example, the skill name).TipYou must define skills in Configuration Manager before they appear in this list.
- When you have finished selecting skills, click Apply .
Deleting a Skill Associated With a Multi-Site Activity
To delete a skill:
This page was last modified on October 30, 2017, at 12:18.