DMW: Select Agents
To fill in the Select Agents screen in the Delete Multiple Wizard (DMW):
- Select any combination of agents.
You can select individual agents from multiple sites and multiple teams, or you can select whole teams or whole sites. Only agents who are selected on the Object pane’s Agents tree and who can work on activities that are selected in the first page of this wizard are available for selection.
The list of available agents is also affected by the filter dialog check box Include agents with matching secondary skills.
- If you want, select Delete only if there are no errors and/or Show warnings.
- If you select the Delete only if there are no errors check box, then when you try to save the new items, WFM will not delete any of them if the server returns any schedule validation errors.
- If you select the Show warnings check box, WFM displays any schedule validation warnings that would be generated if you were to delete the items from the agents' schedules.
ImportantIf schedule validation errors also occur, WFM does not delete any items from the schedule.
- If you are deleting items from the Master Schedule and you have the Approve Changes security permission, you can select the Auto-Commit deleted items check box to have your deletions immediately made to the Master Schedule. If you do not have the necessary security permission, this check box is cleared and disabled. In that case, any deletions that you make are Pending. They must be reviewed and approved before they can take effect in the Master Schedule.
If you are deleting items from a schedule scenario, you have the option to select the Auto-Commit deleted items check box. If you do, then your deletions are committed to your schedule scenario. If not, then your deletions go into a Pending state. They can be committed or rolled back by you using the Commit/Rollback Multiple wizard. Pending changes in a schedule scenario are not transferred to the Master Schedule when the scenario is published
- Click Next to open the Select Dates screen.
Click Cancel if you want to close the wizard without saving your selection.
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 18:42.