Actual Overhead Report
To create an Actual Overhead Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Performance Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Actual Overhead Report from the list in the Objects pane.
- The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
- Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management (WFM) to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Date Range screen, select a Granularity and a corresponding Start and End Date. (Your Granularity selection may restrict your Date selections.)
- You can display staffing totals in Full Time Equivalent (FTE) or man-hours mode in this report by selecting the mode in the report wizard. Select the mode by checking or unchecking the Show staffing totals information in man hours instead of FTE option. The default value of this option will be the same as the settings in Changing the Staffing Display from FTE to Man Hours.
- Click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the sites that you want to include in the report's data.
- You can expand business units to display their sites. You can make multiple selections.
- Click Finish.
- The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Actual Overhead Report
|Site or Business Unit [header]||The name and time zone of the site or business unit.|
|Date [header]||The dates that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Timestep/Day/Week of/Month/X Weeks||The time periods shown in this column correspond to the granularity that you selected in the wizard.|
|Calculated Staffing||Calculated Staffing taken from Master Forecast on selected time period.|
|% Planned||Forecasted Total Planned Overhead for selected site on selected period.|
|% Unplanned Overhead||Forecasted Total Unplanned Overhead for selected site on selected period.|
|Coverage||The scheduled staffing coverage for an activity or multi-site activity.|
|% Planned Overhead||The percentage of time that the agent is scheduled for Schedule State Groups defined as Planned Overhead.|
|% Unplanned Overhead||The percentage of time that the agent is scheduled for Schedule State Groups defined as Unplanned Overhead.|
|Total/Average [footer]||The total or average for each statistic, over the report's displayed period. Displayed in Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs).|
This page was last modified on January 12, 2017, at 08:26.