Insert Break Dialog
Use the Insert Break dialog box to insert a break into an agent's schedule:
- In the Intra-Day or Agent-Extended view, right-click an agent's dark-blue shift bar (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
- Click at or near the timestep where you want the break to begin.
- From the shortcut menu that appears, select Insert > Break.
- The Insert Break dialog box opens. It shows the breaks that are associated with the selected shift.
- Click Show all if you prefer to display all of the breaks that are configured for your site.
- In the Choose Item to Insert list, click a break row to select it.
- The list's first two columns show each break's full and short name.
- The Hours column shows the break's configured duration in hours and minutes.
- A check mark in the Paid column indicates that the break time is paid. (You cannot select or clear check boxes to change this attribute here.)
- Adjust the Start time and End time, as necessary.
- You can select Next Day for End time only or both Start and End time if either of them is on the next day. (You cannot select Next Day for Start time only.)
- Click OK to insert the selected break and close the dialog box.
- The view reappears. The new break appears as a light-gray bar.
This page was last edited on October 30, 2017, at 20:18.