TipStarting in this release, WFM has a new interface for the Forecast module. If you have landed on this page by accident and are using the new Supervisors interface, see the "Master Forecasts" page in the Workforce Management Supervisor Help, which describes the new Forecast module.
The views in the Master Forecast are:
- Master Forecast Volumes—Enables you to view the Master Forecast's Interaction Volumes and AHT.
- Master Forecast Staffing—Enables you to view the Master Forecast's Calculated and Required Staffing.
- Master Forecast Overheads—Enables you to view Overhead data, which WFM uses to forecast shrinkage while scheduling.
- Master Forecast Graphs—Displays your choice of statistics for the Master Forecast, using line charts and a table containing forecast values.
To open the views:
- From the Home menu on the toolbar, select Forecast.
- From the Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Master Forecast.
- From the Master Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Volumes, Staffing, Overheads, or Graphs.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, multi-site activity, Site, Business Unit or Enterprise.
This page was last edited on May 8, 2019, at 19:53.