|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
To create a meeting:
- In the Policies module, select Meetings.
- Select a site or business unit (this action selects all indented sites beneath it) on the Objects pane.
- Click New .
- The Properties tab opens, by default.
- Configure the settings, as described in the Properties, Participants, and Associated Sites tabs, as required.
- Click Save .
- The new meeting appears in the Meetings pane.
Adding Participants to Meetings
To add participants to a meeting:
- In the Meetings pane, select a meeting and then, click the Participants tab.
- Click Add .
- In the Available Agents pane, select one or more agents.
- Click Apply .
The selected agents move to the Agents list in the Participants pane.
Alternatively, you can click Close to close the pane without saving your selections.
- Agents can appear in only one pane at a time.
- Only agents from the meeting site are available for selection.
- When a schedule that includes the meeting time is generated, Scheduler verifies that enough agents are available to satisfy the Minimum Percentage requirement and then assigns the meeting exception to the available agents. If too few agents are available, Scheduler generates an error message and does not schedule the meeting.
To edit a meeting:
- In the Meetings pane, select the meeting you want to edit.
- Click any one of the three tabs (Properties, Participants, or Associated Sites) to change its settings.
- When you are finished making changes, click Save .
To delete a meeting:
- In the Meetings pane, select the meeting you want to delet.
- Click Delete .
- When the Confirmation dialog opens, select Yes to proceed or No to cancel the action.
- If you select Yes, the meeting is deleted and the action cannot be undone.
To copy a meeting:
- In the Meetings pane, select the meeting you want to copy.
- Click Copy .
- When the Copy Meeting pane opens, enter a name for the meeting.
- In the bottom half of the pane, click the Enterprise list and select the business unit and site, to which you want to associate this meeting.
- Click Apply .
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 18:41.