ImportantShared Transport is known by many different names worldwide—bus, carpool, ride share, lift share, and paratransit, for example. See Wikipedia for details.
Access this view in one of two ways:
- At the opening display of all WFM Web views, beneath Configuration, select Shared Transport
- Select the Configuration tab, click Configuration, and then select Shared Transport from the drop-down menu.
The toolbar above the Shared Transport pane contains the following controls:
|New||Creates a new shared transport, which begins by opening the Properties tab.|
|Delete||Removes the selected shared transport. This command cannot be undone. A confirmation dialog box allows you to cancel or continue. This command is not enabled if the shared transport contains one or more agents who are not visible to the current user (because of a lack of permissions).|
|Copy||Opens the Copy Shared Transport pane.|
|Filter||Filters the shared transport list by agent or team.|
|Sort||Sorts the shared transport list in ascending or descending order. (You can also click the Shared Transport column header to sort the list.)|
Use the Shared Transport view in one of two ways:
- In the Object pane, select a site.
The Shared Transport pane lists all shared transport groups that are associated with your selection. The list displays one shared transport group per row, with these columns:
Shared Transport Name of the shared transport group. Status Open or Closed. Comments Descriptive comments (if any) for the shared transport group. Size Number of agents who are participating in the shared transport group. This number could be higher than the number of visible participants if you do not have security permissions to view all participants. Bus A selected check box indicates that this shared transport group is the company bus. (To designate a shared transport group as the bus, select the Shared Transport Properties tab and then select the This is the Bus check box.)
- Select a single existing Shared Transport in the list, to highlight its row and open it's Properties tab.
- If you change the shift start time or shift end time for an agent who belongs to a shared transport group, a warning message appears, at these views:
- You can use the Options dialog box to add the Shared Transport Groups column to the grid columns table in the Master Schedule Intra-Day view. This column displays the shared transport group participation for each agent on the selected day.
- For the Scenario Intra-Day view and Agent Extended view, you can use the Options dialog box to add the following columns: Site Name, Shared Transport, Overtime, Paid Hours, Total Hours, Start Time, and Comments.
This page was last modified on October 30, 2017, at 13:18.