Associating Sites and Multi-Site Activities
Workforce Management enables you to choose the way in which you associate agents with bidding periods. In most cases, associating agents by using sites is acceptable. However, you might want to achieve a more granular approach to time-off bidding by associating agents using multi-site activities (MSA).
Associating Sites with Bidding Periods
To associate one or more sites with a bidding period:
- In the Time-Off Bidding Periods pane, select the bidding period that you want to associate with a site.
- Click Sites and then, enter a check mark beside one or more sites.
- Click Save Now .
Removing a Site from a Bidding Period
To remove a site from a bidding period:
- Remove the check mark beside the site that you want to remove.
- Click Save Now .
Associating a Multi-Site Activity with a Bidding Period
When associating a multi-site activity with a bidding period, it's best to use an MSA with configured time-off limits on which agents can bid. However, you can use multi-site activities only for agent association, if you wish.
To associate a multi-site activity with a bidding period:
- In the Time-Off Bidding Periods pane, select the bidding period that you want to associate with a multi-site activity.
- In the Properties pane, beside the Multi-Site Activity field, click Edit .
- A list of Multi-Site Activities opens in a separate pane.
- Select an MSA and then, click Apply .
- The MSA appears in the MSA field in the Properties pane.
Removing a Multi-Site Activity from a Bidding Period
To remove a a multi-site activity from a bidding period:
- In the Properties pane, click the x in the Multi-Site Activity field.
- The MSA is removed and the field is empty.
- If you want to choose another MSA without removing the existing one, simply select another MSA from the list and click Apply .
- Your latest selection replaces the existing one in the MSA field.
If there is a long list of MSAs, use Sort to switch between ascending descending order, or enter the name of the MSA you want to use into the Search field.