Business Unit Configuration
You must have the Access backend configuration security right to view the Business Units > Configuration pane.
Use the Configuration pane and the parameters described below to configure the Data Aggregator (DA) setup for the Business Unit.
- Data Aggregator—Select the Data Aggregator instance for this business unit. If the application selected is not validated by Genesys Configuration Server or if no application is selected, WFM uses the default value <none>.
- Stat Server—A read only field, containing the name of Stat Server Application that is specified in the selected Data Aggregator Application's connection properties. If there is no selected DA, or if DA Application or the Stat Server ID is invalid, this field is empty.
- Tenant—Enter the name of the tenant. The default value is Environment.
- Tenant Password—Enter the tenant password. The password can be any password. This value does not display in plain text.
- Time Profile—From the drop-down list, select a time profile. This list is populated with data from Stat Server Application's Options\TimeProfiles section. The default value is <none>.
This page was last modified on October 30, 2017, at 12:18.