Associating Teams with a Site
You can associate teams with an existing site or with a newly created site, by selecting Teams at the top of the Properties pane.
The Teams pane controls are described below.
Teams Pane Controls
|Save Now||Click to save the configuration in the Teams pane.|
|Create Team||Click to create a new team within the site.|
|Delete Team||Click to delete the selected team from the site.|
|Help||Click to open a Help topic for the Teams pane.|
You can sort the Team list, by clicking the Team Name column header.
When you create a new team, the Team Properties pane opens. Agents who are associated with the selected team appear in the Team Properties pane.
When you click Add Agent to Team (), agents appear in the Available Agents pane and can be filtered by Last Name, First Name, or Employee ID. By default, all agents to which you have access appear in this pane. You can edit the team name, add or remove agents from the team, and remove agents from the site
Team Properties Pane Controls
When you add agents to a team, the Available Agents pane opens. See the Available Agents Pane Controls. You can filter this list to display only agents from certain business unit(s) or the entire enterprise, and to include unassigned agents in the enterprise or business unit. See Agent Filter.
To sort agents in the Available Agents pane, click any one of the column headers.
Adding and Removing Agents from a Team
To add an agent to a team:
- In the Teams pane, click Add Agents to Team .
The Available Agents pane opens.
- Select an agent from the list and click Apply . (Use CRTL or SHIFT to select several agents at a time.)
- After you have finished assigning agents, click Close in the Available Agents pane.
To remove an agent from a team:
- In the Teams pane, select the agent you want to remove. (Use CNTRL or SHIFT to select several agents at a time.)
- Click Remove Agent from Team .
To remove an agent from a site:
- In the Teams pane, select the agent you want to remove.
- Click Remove Agent from Site .
- Click Save Now .