Insert Activity Set Dialog
Use the Insert Activity Set dialog box to insert an activity set into an agent's schedule:
- In the Intra-Day or Agent-Extended view, right-click an agent's dark-blue shift bar (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
- Click at or near the timestep where you want the activity set to begin.
From shortcut menu that appears, select Insert > Activity Set.
The Insert Activity Set dialog box opens.
- Select an activity set, or one or more of its associated activities.
In the Choose Item to Insert tree, you can expand activity sets to display their activities. You can select a whole activity set, or one or more activities within any one activity set.
- Adjust the Activity Set or selected activity Start time and End times, as necessary.
You can select Next Day for Start time or End time if either of them is on the next day.ImportantYour settings must match the activity set's configured time constraints.
- Click OK to insert the selected activity set and close the dialog box.
The view reappears.
Activity Sets appear as yellow bars (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
This page was last modified on April 29, 2016, at 19:16.