Assigning Activities To Multi-Site Activities
Multi-site activities are regular activities that are being combined, for tracking purposes, into a single multi-site activity that is associated with a business unit. For example, you might want to track an activity, such as answering inbound calls, for all or some of the sites in one business unit, and track another activity, such as answering email, for all or some sites in another business unit. Grouping the same activity from multiple sites in the same business unit (creating a multi-site activity) allows you to do that.
Use the Activities pane within the Multi-Site Activities view to associate activities with multi-site activities.
To assign an activity to a multi-site activity:
- In the Objects pane, select a business unit.
- In the Activities pane, select the multi-site activity with which you want to associate activities.
- At the top of the Multi-Site Activity Properties pane, click Activities.
- The Associated Activities pane opens.
- Click Assign regular activities .
- The Activities pane opens.
- Select the activities you want to associate with this multi-site activity.
- To quickly find an activity, use the Search, Filter, or Sort agents in ascending or descending order.
- When you have selected all activities, click Apply .
- In the Associated Activities pane, click Save Now .
Configure Skills and Statistics
After assigning activities, you can configure Skills and Statistics:
Click Skills at the top of the Multi-Site Activities Properties pane to configure the skills that you want to be tracked for the multi-site activity. See Configuring Skills for Multi-Site Activities.
Configure the statistics you want to be tracked for the multi-site activity. For more information, see Configuring Statistics for a Multi-Site Activity.
Using Filters To Assign Activities To Multi-Site Activities
- In the Activities pane, click Filter .
- The Filter pane opens.
- In the Sites list, do one of the following:
- Remove the check mark in the All check box and select the sites, to which you want to assign these groups and activities.
- Retain the check mark in the All check box. (If this box is checked, the activities and groups apply to all sites in the list.)
- In the Multi-Site Activities section, do one of the following:
- Remove the check mark in the All check box and select the multi-site activities, to which you want to assign these groups and activities.
- Retain the check mark in the All check box. (If this box is checked, the activities and groups apply to all multi-site activities in the list.)
- Click Apply .