Assigning Activities To Multi-Site Activities
Multi-Site Activities are regular activities which are performed at specific contact centers that are being combined, for tracking purposes, into a single multi-site activity associated with a business unit.
Use the Activities pane within the Multi-Site Activities view to associate activities with multi-site activities. To open this pane, select Activities at the top of the Multi-Site Activity Properties pane.
To assign an activity to a multi-site activity:
- In the Activities pane, select the multi-site activity with which you want to associate activities.
- At the top of the Multi-Site Activity Properties pane, click Activities.
- The Associated Activities pane opens.
- Click Assign regular activities .
- The Activities pane opens.
- Select the activities you want to associate with this multi-site activity.
- To quickly find an activity, use the Search, Filter, or Sort agents in ascending or descending order.
- When you have selected all activities, click Apply .
- In the Associated Activities pane, click Save Now .
Configure Skills and Statistics
After assigning activities, you can configure Skills and Statistics:
Click Skills at the top of the Multi-Site Activities Properties pane to configure the skills that you want to be tracked for the multi-site activity. See Configuring Skills for Multi-Site Activities.
Configure the statistics you want to be tracked for the multi-site activity. For more information, see Configuring Statistics for a Multi-Site Activity.
Using Filters To Assign Activities To Multi-Site Activities
- In the Activities pane, click Filter .
- The Filter pane opens.
- In the Sites list, do one of the following:
- Remove the check mark in the All check box and select the sites, to which you want to assign these groups and activities.
- Retain the check mark in the All check box. (If this box is checked, the activities and groups apply to all sites in the list.)
- In the Multi-Site Activities section, do one of the following:
- Remove the check mark in the All check box and select the multi-site activities, to which you want to assign these groups and activities.
- Retain the check mark in the All check box. (If this box is checked, the activities and groups apply to all multi-site activities in the list.)
- Click Apply .