The Users Properties pane contains information about the selected WFM user.
The User Information pane contains the following read-only fields, previously entered in Genesys Administrator:
- First Name of the user as entered in Genesys Administrator.
- Last Name of the user as entered in Genesys Administrator.
- Email. This is the user's email address entered in Genesys Administrator. WFM uses this email address for notification of:
- Changes in the status of schedule trade requests.
- Changes in the status of time-off requests.
For more about email notifications, see the Workforce Management Administrator's Guide.
Configuring Optional Settings
To configure the optional settings in the User Information pane:
- Select a Time Zone for the user or leave blank. Time zone can be used in some Performance views and reports as an alternative to the site or business unit time zone. If you configured a default time zone before importing the user, that time zone appears as the Time Zone. If you did not configure a default time zone, <none> appears here.
ImportantIf you subsequently changed the default time zone, the time zone set as default when the user was imported appears here.
To set a different time zone for this user:
- Select the time zone from the drop-down list box. All time zones that have been imported into Workforce Management from the Configuration Database are included.
- Select a WFM Builder server for the user or leave blank. This is the server that builds schedules. To use a specific WFM Builder to create WFM schedules for a dedicated group of users:
- Select the WFM Builder server from the drop-down list.
- Select Security Role for the user or leave blank. If you select a Security Role, the user adopts the role privileges that you configured for that security role. If the user is not assigned to a security role:
- Clear the check boxes next to the names of the role privileges the user should not have permission to access. By default, all options are selected.
- Click Save Now .