IMW: Select Work Set
In WFM, work sets are used to configure the time interval within the shift when agents are working only on specified activities. You can include several activities or a single activity set into a work set.
Insert work sets by using the steps described in the procedure below or by selecting it in the Intra-day view's pop-up menu (using a right-click, in the same way you insert other items, such as time off, exceptions, or marked time).
In the Insert Multiple Wizard (IMW), you select Work sets using 1 or 2 pages, depending on your choices:
Specify Work Set Parameters Page
- Select or enter the Start time and End times.
- Select Next Day (next to the Start Time text box) if the work set starts on the day after the agent's shifts begin.
— or —
Select Next Day (next to the End Time text box) if the work set begins on the same day as the agent's shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- Select one of these radio buttons:
- Select new activities for Work Set—Enables the Select activities for work set screen, where you select the new activities.
- Use existing shift activities—Applies the activities already selected.
- Select or clear the check box Mark as overtime with marked time.
Select to enable the Marked Time page when you're done with activities.
- Click Next (if you selected the radio button Select new activities for Work Set or the check box Mark as overtime with marked time) or click Finish.
Select Activities for Work Set Page
This page appears only if you selected the Select new activities for Work Set radio button.
- Select one or more activities from the tree.
- Click Next (if you selected the check box Mark as overtime with marked time in the previous page) or click Finish.
Marked Time with Overtime
To fill in the Select marked time with overtime page in the Insert Multiple Wizard (IMW):
- Select a Marked Time.
- Click Finish.
- If you want to close the wizard without inserting the marked time, click Cancel.