All Genesys software is © Copyright 2017-2018 Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.
Complete information about Genesys proprietary intellectual property, including copyrights, can be found here.
Genesys and the Genesys logo are registered trademarks of Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries. Complete information about Genesys proprietary intellectual property, including all trademarks, can be found here.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Software
Genesys follows applicable third-party redistribution policies to the extent that Genesys solutions utilize third-party functionality. Please contact your customer care representative if you have any questions. The following list describes specific third-party code and functionality for this product:
- This product includes software developed by The Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
- This product includes JTDS MS-SQL Server JDBC driver distributed under terms of the Lesser GNU Public License 2.1.
- Product contains Oracle JDBC Driver: Programs delivered subject to the DOD FAR Supplement are 'commercial computer software' and use, duplication, and disclosure of the programs, including documentation, shall be subject to the licensing restrictions set forth in the applicable Oracle license agreement. Otherwise, programs delivered subject to the Federal Acquisition Regulations are 'restricted computer software' and use, duplication, and disclosure of the programs, including documentation, shall be subject to the restrictions in FAR 52.227-19, Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights (June 1987). Oracle America, Inc., 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.
Genesys Customer Care links:
Information on supported hardware and third-party software is here:
Genesys Customer Experience Insights 9.0 Product Alert
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.0 interoperates with the following releases of other products:
GCXI Release MicroStrategy Release RAA Release Genesys Info Mart Release 9.0.008.00 10.11.0100.0011 8.5.006.00 8.5.011.15 9.0.007.03 10.11.0100.0011 8.5.005.03 (8.5.005.03 to support latest Callback functionality) 8.5.01* (8.5.010.16 to support latest Callback functionality)
- Interaction Concentrator (ICON) 8.x and Genesys Info Mart 8.x might report ACW even if the agent does not accept a call (or consultation) but has ACW unrelated to the call. This recording leads to incorrect ACW, Handle Time, and related measures in some of the aggregates and reports. Refer to the release notes of these products for further information. (ER 258562765)
- The Genesys CX Insights reports count an invitation for collaboration that an agent declines as Consult Received Accepted when the agent uses Genesys Agent Desktop (or a custom desktop using the same SDK) to decline the invitation. Refer to ER 247946331 in the Genesys Info Mart 8.0 Release Notes for additional information. (ERs 250850268, 247946331)
- Because Interaction Concentrator 8.x does not support one-step conferences for SIP Server, Genesys Info Mart cannot populate the proper conference-related fields in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table. As a result, this activity is not reported within the Genesys CX Insights reports. (ER 239356191)
- Genesys CX Insights is powered by Microstrategy software. Additional documentation for Microstrategy software is available at www.microstrategy.com
What's New in Genesys Customer Experience Insights
September 21, 2018
This release adds the following new features:
- This is the initial release of Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights), a new Historical Reporting component, which replaces Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2).
- Genesys CX Insights is built on a Microstrategy 10.x platform, and draws aggregated historical information from the Genesys Info Mart data warehouse. It presents the data in readable reports to enable business and contact center managers to make better business decisions for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and providing better services.
- Genesys CX Insights supports the following RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server Database, PostgreSQL Server Database, and Oracle SQL Server Database.
- Gensys CX Insights includes more than 50 reports, a dashboard, and a versatile array of metrics, attributes, and other objects that can be used to construct reports and dashboards. Genesys CX Insights provides a web interface that enables users to easily customize or create additional reports and dashboards, and supports mobile access as well.
- Genesys CX Insights empowers individuals through self-service analytics, and supports the following enhanced features:
- Data Discovery and Dashboards
- Data Preparation and Blending with additional data sources
- Custom HTML 5 Visualizations
- Personalized Alerts on Metrics
Genesys Customer Experience Insights
Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights) draws aggregated historical information from the Genesys Info Mart data warehouse, and presents the data in readable reports to enable business and contact center managers to make better business decisions for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and providing better services.
Genesys Customer Experience Insights is part of 9.0, which can include component releases from both 9.0.x and 8.5.x code streams. Use the table below to check which component releases are part of 9.0.
|All 9.0 products||9.0 Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes|
|Genesys Customer Experience Insights|
Provides instructions for installation, configuration, and startup of Genesys CX Insights.
Provides instructions for working with reports and objects in Genesys CX Insights, including report descriptions and sample report output.
Provides information about hardware sizing for typical contact center scenarios.