Genesys Licensing Guide
Welcome to the Genesys Licensing Guide. This document introduces you to the concepts, terminology, and procedures relevant to the Genesys license control and compliance tools. This guide provides system-level information for the Genesys 8.x releases to date.
The licensing information includes 7.x and 8.x products when new versions are released, as well as any changes regarding support information for maintenance versions of previously released products.
This manual is primarily intended for system engineers and other members of an implementation team who set up and maintain Genesys products. This document assumes that you have a basic understanding of:
- Computer-telephony integration (CTI) concepts, processes,
- terminology, and applications.
- Network design and operation.
Your own network configurations. You should also be familiar with Genesys Framework architecture and functions.
Contacting Customer Care
If you have purchased support directly from Genesys, please contact Genesys Customer Care.
Before contacting Customer Care, please refer to:
The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to Genesys software. Consult these additional resources as necessary.
- Genesys Technical Publications Glossary provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms used in this document.
- Genesys Migration Guide provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases.
- Release Notes for Genesys product releases.
Information about supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Documentation website and the Genesys Customer Care website in the following documents:
Consult the following additional resources as necessary:
- Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys releases.
- Genesys Interoperability Guide provides information on the compatibility of Genesys products with various Configuration Layer Environments; Interoperability of Reporting Templates and Solutions; and Gplus Adapters Interoperability.
- Genesys Database Sizing Estimator Worksheets provides a range of expected database sizes for various Genesys products.
For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System Level Documents on the System-Level Guides page of the Genesys Technical Documentation site.
Genesys PureEngage product documentation via the: