All Genesys software is © Copyright 2019 Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.
Complete information about Genesys proprietary intellectual property, including copyrights, can be found here.
Genesys and the Genesys logo are registered trademarks of Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. in the U.S.A. and other countries. Complete information about Genesys proprietary intellectual property, including all trademarks, can be found here.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Software
Genesys follows applicable third-party redistribution policies to the extent that Genesys solutions utilize third-party functionality. Please contact your customer care representative if you have any questions. The following list describes specific third-party code and functionality for this product:
LICENSE and LEGAL NOTICE information is available in the Billing Data Server (BDS) distribution package.
Genesys Customer Care links:
Information on supported hardware and third-party software is here:
What's New in Billing Data Server for 9.0
January 22, 2019
- Support is added to track data for Genesys Info Mart-based voicemail.
- Authentication through Web Services and Applications (GWS) is now supported.
- BDS now provides enhanced logging capabilities.
See Billing Data Server 9.0.000.18 Release Note to learn more about these, and other, new features and changes.
September 25, 2018
- BDS now includes the Business Units breakout functionality.
See Billing Data Server 9.0.000.13 Release Note to learn more about the new feature.
June 27, 2018
- BDS now has the detailed concurrent and enabled seats report functionality.
- BDS now unifies the native python logging approach.
See Billing Data Server 9.0.000.07 Release Note to learn more about the new features and issues resolved with this release.
28 March 2018
- BDS provides the data required for the Genesys financial organization to bill customers for subscription services.
See the Billing Data Server 9.0.000.01 Release Note to learn about the main functions.
Billing Data Server
The Billing Data Server (BDS), deployed on customer premises, provides the data required for the Genesys financial organization to bill customers for subscription services. The main functions of BDS are:
- Daily extraction of historical reporting and configuration data needed for billing
- Aggregation of that data into daily and monthly summary files
- Automated transmission of daily and monthly files back to Genesys for invoicing for online configuration
- Local storage of billing files as backup or other uses
Billing Data Server is part of 9.0, which can include component releases from both 9.0.x and 8.5.x code streams. Use the table below to check which component releases are part of 9.0.
|All 9.0 products||9.0 Billing Data Server Release Notes|
|Billing Data Server|
Learn about how to deploy Billing Data Server and enable its features.
Learn how to use Billing Data Server.