Contact Center Performance Graphs Report
To create a Contact Center Performance Graphs Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Performance Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Contact Center Performance Graphs Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box. Then (whether you entered a header or not) click Next.
- On the Date Range screen:
- On the Data screen, select the activities that you want to include in the report's data.
You can expand business units to display their sites, and expand sites to display their activities. You can select any combination of activities from multiple sites.
- Click Next.
- On the Performance Data Types screen, select the Data Types (statistics) that you want to include.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Contact Center Performance Graphs Report
In addition to actual and scheduled data, the Contact Center Performance Graphs Report now includes forecast-related data. You can select the granularity (15, 30 or 60) and select Calculated or Required forecast values.
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Activity [header]||The report is organized by activity.|
|Date or Date Period [header]||The date or date period that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Planned/Actual [legend]||Indicates how the report displays forecasted and actual data.|
|Graph Type||The graph's vertical axis identifies the displayed statistic (Interaction Volumes, Average Handling Time, or Number of Agents), and labels its units.|
|Timestep / Day / Week of / Month / X Weeks of||The graph's horizontal axis labels the time period covered by each of the graph's bars. The periods depend on the granularity that you selected in the wizard.|