|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Team Weekly Schedule Report
To create a Team Weekly Schedule Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Team Weekly Schedule from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appear.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- Fill in the Date Range screen:
- Select a Start and End date for the report. You can select multiple weeks for the report output, but your selection must be full weeks.
- In the Data Type to Show screen, select a data type: Start/End Time, Paid Hours, or Shift or Schedule State Names, as required.
- Click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the team(s) for which to generate the report.
You can expand business units to display their sites and teams.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
The report is sorted in alphabetical order by business unit, site name within each business unit, and team name.
Understanding the Team Weekly Schedule Report
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Team [header]||The team covered by the report.|
|Date Period [header]||The date range that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Activity||Each activity performed by agents on the selected team. The report is organized by activity name.|
|Agent||Each agent scheduled to work on the indicated activity.|
|ID||Each agent's identification number.|
|Day||Each day of the week.|
|Weekly Work Hours–Paid||The number of paid hours per week for each agent.|
|Weekly Work Hours–Eff.||The number of effective hours per week for each agent. (Excludes paid breaks and paid days off.)|
|Weekly Work Hours–NonEff.||The number of noneffective hours per week for each agent. (Paid non-working hours, such as paid breaks and paid days off.)|
|Total Hours||The total number of paid hours worked by the entire team if it had agents scheduled to work at the activity during the day (for the daily total) and the week (for the weekly total).|
|Footnote||Indicates that the agent worked on a different activity during the specified time.|
The information in the finished report is grouped under the following headings:
Week date range