TipShared Transport is known by many different names worldwide—for example, bus, carpool, ride share, lift share, and paratransit. See Wikipedia for details.
To create a Shared Transport Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Configuration Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Shared Transport Report from the list on the Objects pane.
The Reports wizard's Header page, appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
- Click Next.
- On the Data page, select the agents you want to include in the report.
TipYou can expand business units to display their sites; you can expand sites to display their agents. You can select any combination of agents from multiple sites.
- On the Shared Transport page, select the shared transport items you want to include in the report.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
|Shared Transport Report||The report title.|
|Each Shared Transport in the report has this information in its header:|
|Business Unit field||Business unit of the shared transport.|
|Site field||Site of the shared transport.|
|Transport field||Shared transport name.|
|Status field||Status of the shared transport.|
|Comments field||Comments (if any) that are attached to the shared transport.|
|This is the bus with maximum size nn field||Maximum size of the shared transport, if it is a bus.|
|Below the header, each agent in the shared transport is listed on a separate row, with these columns:|
|No.||Number of the row.|
|Team||Agent's team name.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 12:35.