Scheduled Budget Report
To create a Scheduled Budget Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Scheduled Budget Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- On the Date Range screen, select a Start and End Date. Then click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the team(s) for which to generate the report.
You can expand business units to display their sites and teams.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Scheduled Budget Report
|Site [header]||The site's name.|
|Team [header]||The report is organized team-by-team.|
|Date Period [header]||The total time period covered by the report.|
|Day [headers]||For each team, the report displays budget information day-by-day.|
|Agent||The name of each agent on the team.|
|Regular Budget||The agent's pay for regular work hours on the given day, based on the agent's hourly wage.|
|Overtime Budget||The agent's pay for overtime work hours on the given day, based on the agent's hourly wage.|
|Total Budget||The agent's total pay for the given day.|
|Number of Agents||Number of agents on the team.|
|Total Per Day [row]||The entire team's total regular, overtime, and total budgets for the given day.|
|Total for Team [row]||The team's total regular, overtime, and total budgets for the whole selected date range.|
This page was last modified on December 22, 2016, at 14:55.