Weekly Schedule Report
ImportantYou can view this report only if you have the Weekly Schedule Report security permission. See the Configuration > Roles topics for more information about security privileges.
To create a Weekly Schedule Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Weekly Schedule Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- On the Data screen, select the elements to include in the report.
This screen's tree displays a hierarchical tree of business units, sites, teams and agents. You can expand each of the tree's elements to display its contents. You can make multiple selections.
- On the Date Range screen, select a date range by one of two methods:
- Select a Start and End Date.
- Select the check box Planning Period (not checked by default) to specify a planning period or week range.
- Also on the Date Range screen, select a data type from the radio button group Data Type To Show to specify what will appear in the report. The possible values are: Shift Start/End times, Total Paid Hours, and Shift or Schedule State Names.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Weekly Schedule Report
|Site [header]||The name and time zone of the business unit or site.|
|Team [header]||Agents are displayed by team.|
|Date Period [header]||The total date range covered by the report.|
|Planning Period [header]||The total planning period covered by the report.|
|Employee ID||The agent's company ID.|
|Agent||The agent's name.|
|Weekdays||Columns for each day of the week.|
|Paid Hours||The agent's paid work hours per week.|
|Effective Hours||The agent's effective work hours per week.|
|Non-Effective Hours||The agent's noneffective work hours per week (that is, hours during which the agent is paid but not working, such as during paid breaks and paid days off).|
|Planning Period Paid Hours||The agent's paid work hours per planning period.|
|Totals for Paid Hours [row]||Total of the Paid Hours column.|
|Totals for Effective Hours [row]||Total of the Effective Hours column.|
|Totals for Non-Effective Hours [row]||Total of the Non-effective Hours column.|
|Totals hours for each week day [row]||Total of the Weekdays columns.|
The information in the finished report is grouped under the following headings:
Business Unit Name
This page was last edited on October 14, 2016, at 20:35.