|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Follow these steps to associate or separate teams:
- Select one of these two radio buttons:
- Associate Teams—The teams that you select from the Configured Team and Profile Team drop-down menus will be associated with each other. Profile agents from the profile team will be placed on the configured team.
- Separate Into Teams—Any profiles that are in the team that you select from the Configured Team drop-down menu will be separated to a profile team. The Profile Team drop-down menu will be disabled.
- Select a site from the Sites drop-down menu.
- All sites that are present in the currently selected scenario are listed. Selecting a site refreshes the team lists in this dialog box.
- Select a team from the Configured Team drop-down menu.
- All configured teams in the currently selected site are listed, with no default choice. Configured means teams created in the Organization > Sites module of WFM Web, with real agents assigned.
- Select a team from the Profile Team drop-down menu.
- All profile teams that are in the currently selected site are listed, with no default choice. Disabled if the radio button Separate into Teams is selected.
- Click OK to perform Association (or Separation).
Click Cancel to abandon it.
This page was last edited on September 3, 2015, at 14:54.