Set Activities Dialog
- In the Intra-Day or Agent-Extended view, right-click an agent's shift or activity set. (The agent's schedule must already contain a shift with or without an activity set.)
- From the shortcut menu that appears, select Set Activities For.
- From the submenu, select the activity set that you want to modify.
- If right-clicking on dark blue activity work inside a shift, the submenu allows you to select Work (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
- If right-clicking on a yellow activity set, the submenu also allows you to select Activity Set (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
- If a work set exists, the submenu also allows you to select Work Set, which starts the Insert Work Set Wizard.
- Depending on your selection from this submenu, you will either edit the work activities or the activities inside the Activity Set.
- The Set Activities dialog box opens. Its grid shows all activities that belong to the selected work or activity set. (If necessary, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right.)
- In the first column, a check mark indicates activities that have already been assigned.
- Add or remove activities.
- Select a check box to add an activity.
- Clear a check box to remove an activity.
- You can add multiple activities within any one activity set.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- If your changes violate no constraints, the dialog box closes and the view reappears.
- If your changes would delete an activity set's last remaining activity, an error message appears. Use the Delete command to delete the activity set itself.
- If your changes violate any constraints (for example, keeping too few activities to fill the activity set's hours of operation), a warning message informs you of the problem.
This page was last edited on June 30, 2017, at 18:36.