Follow these steps to auto-assign schedules:
- Select a site.
- Select a ranking system by clicking one of these three radio buttons:
- Seniority favors agents by their hire dates.
- Rank favors agents by their rank, as defined by a supervisor.
- Seniority + Rank favors agents by Seniority first, and if that results in a tie, then uses Rank as the criterion.
- Select a target (which agents will be assigned schedules).
- All Agents—Auto-assigns from the pool of all agents. Here are two uses for this option
- You previously prepared profile schedules, not intended for bidding but for 400 new agents that you have now hired, and need to assign.
- Bidding is resolved but you still need to assign a few profile schedules to real agents.
- Bidding Agents Only (default)—Auto-assigns only those agents that were designated as eligible to bid, in the Bidding Candidates Selection dialog.
- Click OK to begin the auto-assignment process or Cancel to abandon it.
This page was last modified on October 30, 2017, at 13:18.