Team Schedule Report
To create a Team Schedule Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Team Schedule from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- Optionally, click the Sort by shift start check box. Then click Next.
- In the Date Range Page, select a Start and End date for the report. Then click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the team(s) for which to generate the report.
You can expand business units to display their sites and teams.
The report is sorted in alphabetical order by business unit, site name within each business unit, and team name.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Team Schedule Report
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Team [header]||The team covered by the report.|
|Date Period [header]||The date period covered by the report.|
|Day [header]||The report is organized day-by-day. This line identifies the first displayed date.|
|Agent||The name of each of the team's agents.|
|Total Hours||The agent's total hours (paid hours plus unpaid hours) for the day.|
|Paid Hours||The agent's paid hours for the day.|
|Effective Hours||The hours during which the agent is paid and working. (Activity work is included, but breaks are not.)|
|Schedule State||Schedule state and activity set information.|
|Start Time||The time at which the agent is scheduled to start each scheduled state.|
|End Time||The time at which the agent is scheduled to end each scheduled state.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 12:35.