When you create a site or select an existing one, the properties for that site are displayed in the Site Properties pane. At the top of this pane, you can view additional configuration settings for the site, by selecting Teams or Agents.
The fields in the Properties pane are:
- Name—Enter a name for a new site or edit the existing one. The name must be unique in the WFM environment.
- Associated Switch—A read-only field that shows the switch associated with the site as configured in Genesys Administrator.
- Maximum Number of Seats—The maximum number of seats in the center. This places a limit on the number of agents that Workforce Manager can schedule at any given time. Some combinations of activity sets and task sequences might conflict with this constraint. In cases of conflict, Scheduler gives priority to the activity set.
- Time Zone—The default time zone. To change it, select the desired time zone from the drop-down list.
- Business Unit—The business unit, with which the site is associated.
- Alarm Threshold—The number of minutes before or after a Schedule State Group is scheduled to occur before an agent is considered severely non-adherent. Can be set to any integer between 0-1440 (24 hours). The default value is 5 minutes.
- Allow auto-approval of schedule trades—Check this box to enable auto-approval of this trade type. Clear it to require manual approval of all agent schedule trades.
- Allow Agents to create Shared Transport—Check this box to enable agents on this site to create and modify shared transport groups.
- Paid Breaks are mandatory—Check this box to make paid breaks mandatory during scheduling. By default, the check box is cleared. (See Tip below.)
- Suppress Break-related warnings while scheduling—Check this box to suppress break-related warnings during scheduling. By default, the check box is cleared. (See Tip below.)
The following check boxes exist while you are creating a new site. After the site is saved these check boxes are no longer visible:
- Generate default Schedule State Groups and Exception Types—Check this box to enable WFM to create default schedule state groups and exception types.
- Associate existing exceptions with site—Check this box to enable WFM to verify that none of the newly created exception types for the site's BU have the same name as an existing exception type. If there is duplication, WFM adds a new site to its associated sites. If no duplication exists, a new exception type is created.