DMW: Select Breaks
To fill in the Select Breaks screen in the Delete Multiple Wizard (DMW):
- Select one or more breaks from the Select Breaks list. (If more breaks are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
- To select individual items, hold down the Ctrl key while you select. To de-select, continue holding Ctrl and click the item(s) you wish to de-select.
- For a range of items, select the first item, hold down the Shift key, select the last item in the range. To revise the range, continue holding Shift and click the last item to be included in the range.
- The list shows all of the breaks that have been configured for the selected site in the WFM Web. The list's columns show each break's full name, short name, how long it lasts, whether or not the break is paid, and the site in which the break's site name is shown. You cannot select or clear the Paid check box here.
- If you selected to delete meals, exceptions, time off, or marked time, click Next.
- Otherwise, click Finish to delete the selected breaks and close the wizard. This returns you to the Agent-Extended, Intra-Day, or Weekly view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in the Select State Types screen, click Previous.
- Or, if you want to close the wizard without saving your selection, click Cancel.
This page was last modified on June 30, 2017, at 11:09.