Use WFM Web's Reports features to generate a variety of Configuration, Policies, Calendar, Forecast, Schedule, Performance, Adherence, and Audit reports. (See the Reports List for details about the reports available.) Once generated, the reports appear in the Report Viewer.
Report Viewer Features
With the Report Viewer, you can:
- View all information contained in the report.
- Print the report. You can create many reports in CSV (comma-separated values) format, which is easily opened with spreadsheet software.
- Export the report to a local file.
- Regenerate the report, using the same or modified settings.
- Review an already generated report.
To view all pages of a multi-page report, use the following navigation buttons on the Reports Viewer's toolbar (these look like the physical buttons on video or Compact Disk players):
- To move one page forward or back, click > or < (respectively).
- To jump to the final page or back to the first page, click >| or |< (respectively).
- To jump to a particular page, type the page number into the first text box between the > and < buttons and then press Enter.
To zoom to a different magnification:
- Use the drop-down list to select a different %, Page Width, or Whole Page.
Report Viewer displays reports based on the selections that you made in the Reports Wizard. To change these settings, see Using Reports as Templates.
To print a copy of a report, click the Printer icon on the Report Viewer toolbar.
Exporting Reports to Local Files
- Click the Save As button on the Actions toolbar.
- A dialog box appears.
- Select a report format from the Report Format drop-down list.
- Click OK or Apply.
- If a File Download dialog box appears, click Save or OK.
- This confirms that you want to save (not open) the file and displays a final dialog box.
- Adjust the report's destination folder and file name.
- Click Save or OK.
Using Reports as Templates
You can define and generate a new report based on the current report's settings (including all of your selections in the Reports Wizard).
- Click the Use as Template button on the Actions toolbar.
- The current report's first wizard screen appears. Each screen retains the last selections you made.
- Proceed through the wizard screens, changing your selections as necessary on each screen.
- Click Finish on the last screen.
- The Report Viewer displays the new report.
Once a report has been generated, you can reopen and review it without regenerating it:
- In the Objects pane, click the report name or expand its expand/collapse control.
- Any generated copies of this report appear in the tree, labeled by the date and time they were generated.
- Double-click a generated report to review it.
- The report opens in the Report Viewer.
Copies of generated reports remain in the Objects tree until you either close them or exit WFM Web.
To close a displayed report:
This clears the working pane and removes this report (whether standard or generated) from the Objects tree. However, your last Reports branch remains selected in the Modules tree.