Staffing Split Wizard
Use the Staffing Split Wizard to split staffing from a multi-site activity Staffing forecast scenario.
A multi-site activity (virtual activity set) has one or more associated activities (existing activities). After building calculated and required staffing for a multi-site activity, you can then use this wizard to split the result between associated activities.
To use the Staffing Split Wizard:
- In a currently-open forecast scenario, select a multi-site activity with already-built staffing values.
- Click the Split button on the Forecast Scenario Staffing View toolbar.
- The first of the Staffing Split Wizard's three screens, Select Multi-site Activities, opens.
- Select the check boxes next to the multi-site activities that have staffing values you want to be split between associated activities.
- You can select several multi-site activities within the same business unit.
- Select Use AHT Forecast if you want WFM Web to consider average handling time forecasts when performing the split and then, click Next.
- The wizard's second screen, Select Activities within Multi-site Activity, opens.
- At the bottom of the pane, enable (enter a check mark) in the Split Required Also check box, if you want required staffing to also be split.
- Select the local (target) activities into which you want to split the multi-site activities and then, click Next.
- The wizard's third screen, Specify budgeting data, opens. The top half of the screen displays a table with a row for each site in the forecast. Each site row contains these columns
- To change an individual value, click a number inside an Hours or Wage cell of the table, and type a new value.
- To change all values in a column of the table at once, click inside the corresponding text box below the table, and then click Set All.
- You can change one, some, or all fields. See the Staffing Build Wizard topic for definitions.
- Click Finish.
- WFM Web displays a Progress dialog while it splits the activities.
- Optionally, click Cancel in this dialog if you want to cancel the split.
- After splitting the activities, WFM Web returns to the Staffing View.