Weekly Schedule Coverage Report
To create a Weekly Schedule Coverage Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Weekly Schedule Coverage from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- On the Date Range screen:
- Select a Start Date and an End Date in the Data Range pane.
- Select Show Required Staffing or Calculated Staffing in the Options pane.
- Select one: Activity, Site, Multi-site Activity, or Business Unit from the drop-down list in the Target pane.
- Click Next.
- Display staffing totals in Full Time Equivalent (FTE) or man-hours mode in this report by selecting the mode in the report wizard. Select the mode by checking or unchecking the Show staffing totals information in man hours instead of FTE option. The default value of this option will be the same as the settings in Changing the Staffing Display from FTE to Man Hours.
- On the Data screen, select the targets to include in the report.
This page's tree displays activities, sites, multi-site activities, or business units (depending on your selection on the Target screen). If you selected a target other than business unit, the tree's business units expand to display their contents. You can make multiple selections.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Weekly Schedule Coverage Report
|Site [header]||The name and time zone of the business unit or site.|
|Activity or Site [header]||The name of the activity or site whose information appears in the table.|
|Date Period [header]||The total date range covered by the report.|
|Timestep||The data is displayed timestep-by-timestep.|
|Days||Columns for each day of the week.|
|Calculated/Required||The calculated or required staffing per timestep. (These columns appear if you selected Show Required Staffing and/or Calculated Staffing in the Reports Wizard.)|
|Scheduled||The effective number of agents that are scheduled for this activity for this timestep.|
|Difference||The difference between the calculated/required and scheduled staffing.|
|Total Hours [row]||The total full-time-equivalent person-hours for each day.|
TipWhen the forecast for an Activity is absent, the default value for paid hours per day (a parameter used for FTE calculations) is 1 hour.
This page was last edited on October 14, 2016, at 20:35.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!