Schedule Bidding Report
- You can generate this report only if you have the Schedule Bidding Report security right (which is granted by default). See the Configuration > Roles topics for more information about security privileges.
- The scenario that will provide data for the report must have real agents assigned to all profiles.
- The report displays only bidding candidates, not all Agents and Teams.
To create a Bidding Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Schedule Bidding Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- On the Header page, you have two optional choices:
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
- To output the report in .csv format, select Create report with .csv friendly format.
- On the Scenarios page, select the appropriate schedule scenario and click Next.
- On the Data page, select the appropriate Agents or Teams and click Next.
- On the Date Range page, select one of three Data Types To Show:
- Shift Start/End Time
- Total Paid Hours
- Shift or Schedule State Names
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Bidding Report
|Site [header]||The site name and time zone.|
|Date Range [header]||The dates covered by the report, and time period covered each day.|
|Ranking System [header]||The type of ranking system used to auto-assign the shifts.|
|Agent||The agent whose information is displayed.|
|Team||The name of the Agent's team.|
|Position||The agent’s position in the site, based on the selected ranking system.
The ranking system can be an agent’s rank or seniority or combination of rank and seniority. The higher ranked or more senior (by hiring date) agents get the top positions. The position is always calculated based on all available site agents and is not dependent on the pool of agents in the particular bidding process.
|Week||The week that is being documented in the same row.|
|Bid||Agent’s original bid number for assigned schedule. Unwanted bids appear in brackets . No value is display if the agent did not bid.|
|Days of the Week||Each column (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat) displays data of the type specified in Data Type To Show.|
|Paid Hours||The Total of paid hours for the week.|