|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Calendar Items Report
To create a Calendar Items Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Calendar Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Calendar Items Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result might be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- In the Date Range screen, select a start and end date for the report's data.
- Optionally, you can select Show comments/memo to control whether comments or memos, if any, are shown on the report.
- On the Data screen, from the Available Agents list, select the agents that you want to include in your report.
You can expand business units to display their sites, and expand sites to display their teams and agents. You can select any combination of teams and/or agents from multiple sites.
- On the Calendar Items screen, select the check boxes for items that you want to include in the report, and clear the check boxes for items that you want to omit. Available selections are:
- Rotating Patterns
- Days Off
- Working Hours
- Times Off
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.ImportantIf Exceptions and Times Off are selected on the Calendar Items page, you must specify Exceptions and Time-Off types.
Understanding the Calendar Items Report
|Site [header]||The selected site, its time zone, and the (first) selected team. The report is organized by team.|
|Date Period [header]||The dates covered in the report.|
|Agent||The name of each agent included in the report.|
|Date||The date on which the agent requested an exception, rotating pattern, or preference. The report can show multiple calendar items for agents.|
|Type||Rotating patterns, availabilities, days off, shifts, working hours, times off, or exceptions.|
|Description||The name of exception or preference, or description of rotating pattern.|
|Start Time||The time at which the calendar item starts.|
|End Time||The time at which the calendar item ends.|
|Status||Whether the calendar item is Scheduled, Not Scheduled, Granted, Declined, Preferred, or Recalled.|
This page was last edited on October 14, 2016, at 20:35.