Master Schedule State Group Totals: Options Dialog Box
Use the Options dialog box to specify the columns that the Master Schedule State Group Totals view display.
- Click Options on the Master Schedule State Group Totals view's Actions toolbar.
- The Options dialog box opens. The Columns tab is selected by default.
- Select the check boxes for the items that you want to be displayed.
- Clear the check boxes for the items that you want to be excluded from the display.
- Click the Options tab to display and modify the current Coverage and Forecast Graph color choices.
- Click any of the color setting bars to open a color tool for that setting:
- Coverage Scheduled
- Forecast Staffing Calculated
- Forecast Staffing Required
- This tool is described in the Configuration module topic.
- Click OK to apply your choices.
This page was last edited on June 30, 2017, at 21:14.