MSW: Select Meeting
To fill in the Please Select A Meeting From The List screen in the Meeting Scheduler Wizard (MSW):
- Choose one of the following two radio buttons:
- Select or clear the Auto-commit Changes check box , to control the auto-commit feature.
- When enabled, the auto-commit feature applies the meeting that you are scheduling to the Master Schedule, immediately after you click Finish. When auto-commit is disabled, your meeting will have the status Pending after you click Finish, and must be committed /approved before it is incorporated into the Master Schedule.
- If you do not have the Approve Changes security permission for the Master Schedule, the Auto-commit Changes check box is disabled.
- Click Next to proceed to the next screen in the wizard.
This page was last edited on June 30, 2017, at 18:20.