Agent Comments Report
TipThis report presents information only for agents and days that have comments entered. The report is not generated if the selected agent schedule days have no comments.
To create an Agent Comments Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Agent Comments Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box. Then (whether you entered a header or not) click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- On the Date Range screen, select a Start and End Date. Then click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the agents that you want to include in the report.
You can expand business units to display their sites, teams, and agents. You can select multiple agents across teams and sites. You can also select whole teams or sites.
- Click Finish. The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Agent Comments Report
|Site [header]||The name of the site.|
|Team [header]||Agent information is displayed team-by-team.|
|Date Period [header]||The total date range covered by the report.|
|Day [header]||The date to which each group of comments applies.|
|Agent||The name of each agent.|
|Comments||Any comments about the agent entered in the Daily Schedule window.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 13:35.