Individual Schedule Report
To create an Individual Schedule Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Individual Schedule from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a schedule scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Schedule.
- On the Date Range screen, select a Start and End date for the report. Then click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the agent(s) for whom to generate the report.
You can expand business units to display their sites, teams, and agents.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Individual Schedule Report
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Team [header]||The selected agent's team.|
|Agent [header]||The selected agent's name.|
|Date Period [header]||The total date range covered by the report.|
|Employee ID||The agent's company ID.|
|Day||The date for each information set.|
|Paid Hours||Total number of paid hours the agent works on each displayed day.|
|Schedule State||The agent's schedule states on each displayed day.|
|Start Time||The time at which the agent is scheduled to start each scheduled state.|
|End Time||The time at which the agent is scheduled to end each scheduled state.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 12:35.