Agent Properties Report
To create an Agent Properties Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Policies Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Agent Properties Report from the list in the Objects pane.
- The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
- Click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the agents that you want to include in the report.
- You can expand business units to display their sites, teams, and agents. You can select any combination of agents or teams, from multiple sites.
- Click Finish.
- The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Agent Properties Report
|Site [header]||The report is organized by sites, by teams within each site, and site time zone.|
|Agent||Name of each agent included in the report.|
|ID||Agent’s identification number.|
|Hire Date||Date that agent was hired.|
|Termination Date||Date that agent was terminated.|
|Rank||Agent's rank set in Agent Properties.|
|Contract||The contract type assigned to agent.|
|Rotating Pattern||The agent's rotating pattern, if one was assigned.|
|Wage||The current wage set for the agent.|
|Skills (Level)||The skills that have been assigned to agent.|
|Activities||List of activities that the agent can work on.|
|Comments||Any comments for agent that were entered during configuration.|
|Time-Off Rule||Time-off rule assigned to agent.|
|Time-Off Types||All time-off types associated with time-off rule.|
|Last Carry-Over Date||Most recent date for carry-over of unused time-off hours.|
|Hours Carried Over||Number of time-off hours carried over from the previous year to the current one.|
|Stop Date||Date when the Time-Off Rule became inactive for agent.|
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 11:42.