Forecast Graphs Report
To create a Forecast Graphs Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Forecast Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Forecast Graphs Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box. Then (whether you entered a header or not) click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a forecast scenario or the Master Forecast and then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Forecast.
- On the Date Range screen:
- You can display staffing totals in Full Time Equivalent (FTE) or man-hours mode in this report by selecting the mode in the report wizard. Select the mode by checking or unchecking the Show staffing totals information in man hours instead of FTE option. The default value of this option will be the same as the settings in Changing the Staffing Display from FTE to Man Hours.
- On the Data screen, select forecast targets.
The tree's contents depend on your choice of target. You can expand business units to display their sites or multi-site activities. You can expand sites to display their activities. You can make multiple selections.
- If you selected Multi-site Activity or Activity as the target:
- Click Next.
- On the Forecast Data Types screen, select the Data Types you want to include.
- Click Finish.
Understanding the Forecast Graphs Report
|Site or Business Unit [header]||The site, or Business Unit, and time zone included in the report.|
|Activity or Multi-Site Activity [header]||The activity or multi-site activity displayed in the following graph.|
|Date [header]||The dates covered by the report. The information in the report is shown separately for each activity, display option, and date.|
|Statistics/Options [graph bars]||Each display option is shown in a separate graph. The displayed statistic, and its units, are labeled on the left side. The possible columns are:
|Timestep / Day / Week of / Month / X weeks of||The time period covered by each bar in the graph. The period depends on the granularity that you selected in the wizard.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 13:35.