Adherence Details View
Use the Adherence Details view to examine individual agents' adherence statuses.
Displaying the Adherence Details View
To display the Details view:
- Do one of the following:
- In the Modules tree, select Adherence > Details module.
- If you are in the Adherence Graphical view, use the Adherence drop-down list (on the right side of the toolbar) to select the Details module.
- In the Objects tree, select the teams or agents you want and click Get data.
If you previously selected teams or agents in the Adherence Graphical view, these selections remain. You can modify them if you want to.
You can expand business units to display their sites and sites to display their teams and agents. You can select an entire site or several sites within a single business unit, or any combination of agents and teams within a business unit. For independent sites, you can select the entire site or any number of teams and agents within the site.TipSelecting a site or its teams/agents in a different business unit clears any previous selection within the first business unit. Or (for independent sites) selecting a different site or its teams/agents clears your selections under the first site.
In the Adherence Details view, you can view the multi-channel adherence details by clicking the arrow in first column of a specific row to expand it. For more information, see Adherence Per-Channel.
The Details table is populated with adherence data for the selected agents and/or teams.
Reading the Details Table
The table columns list the following information for each agent:
- Last and First name
- Scheduled state group
- Current state
- Duration of non-adherence
- Channels (optional—use the Detail Options dialog box to select this column if you want to see it)
- Adherence State (optional—use the Detail Options dialog box to select this column if you want to see it)
- Shift start time (optional—use the Detail Options dialog box to select this column if you want to see it)
- Site (optional—use the Detail Options dialog box to select this column if you want to see it)
Colors indicate each agent's degree of non-adherence: Adherent, Non-adherent, or Severely non-adherent (that is, non-adherent for more minutes than a defined threshold allows). The Legend below the table identifies each color's meaning.
Customizing the Table
You can use the following options to customize the table's display:
- By default, agents are ranked according to non-adherence. Therefore, the agent who is out of adherence the longest appears at the top of the list. You can sort the display according to different columns (except for Scheduled State Group) by clicking the column headers.
- To filter the displayed information by state or by reason (aux) code, click the Filter button on the Actions toolbar or select Settings from the Actions menu.
- To change which columns appear, click the Options button on the Actions toolbar or select Options from the Actions menu.
- Agent names do not appear if the following option in the WFM Web Application object is set to true: Options tab > Options section > HideNames.
- The display is updated at a user-defined interval, as described in the Adherence overview.