Volumes Build Wizard
Use the Volumes Build Wizard (VBW) to build volume data for one or more selected activities, using parameters that you specify.
- Do this if you selected None in the New Forecast Wizard General Parameters window or if you wish to overwrite an existing Volumes scenario. If the correct Volumes data already exists in the Scenario Volumes view, you do not need to use this wizard.
ImportantDepending on the build method you specify, you might need to import historical data or create interaction volume, average handling time, or overlap templates before using this wizard.
To build volume data:
- Select a Volumes scenario.
- On the Scenario Volumes View toolbar, click the Build button.
- The Volumes Build Wizard's first screen, Select Activities, opens.
- Complete the Select Activities screen and then click Next.
- Complete the Select Data Build Method screen and then click Next.
- The screens/buttons that appear next depend on the selected build method and whether you want to use an overlap template. If you select:
- Use Value, supply interaction volume and/or average handling time values and click Finish.
- Expert Average Engine, Universal Modeling Engine, or Copy Historical Data, complete the Select Historical Data screen.
- Template Based, or Use Overlap Templates on the Select Historical Data screen, complete one or more screens for selecting templates.
- Expert Average Engine or Universal Modeling Engine, complete the Select Events screen.
- Click Finish in the last screen.
- WFM builds the volumes forecast and the Scenario Volumes View reappears, showing your results.
Forecast Volume Build Wizard Screens
The Volume Build Wizard screens are described in these topics:
This page was last modified on May 29, 2018, at 04:42.