Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Specifies whether or not users can access Multi-Site Activites (MSA).
When this option is set to true, users must have access to all Activities under MSA to view any multi-site activity. When set to false users must have access to at least one Activity under MSA to view multi-site activities (current functionality).
- Select Forecast from the Home menu on the toolbar.
- Select Scenarios from the Forecast menu.
- Select a scenario from the list in the data pane, and open it by clicking the open icon () in the toolbar or by double-clicking the scenario itself.
- Select the open scenario's name from the Forecast menu on the toolbar.
TipAll open scenarios appear on the menu.
- Select one of these views from the <selected scenario name> menu:
Volumes Enables you to build, view, and edit a scenario's interaction volume and average handle time. Staffing Enables you to build, view, and edit a scenario's calculated and required staffing. Graphs Displays your choice of statistics for this forecast, using line charts. Overheads Displays the weekly shrinkage forecast for a selectable period.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, multi-site activity, site, business unit or enterprise.
Working with Forecast Scenarios
From the Forecast Scenarios view you can:
- View interaction volume and AHT forecasts in the Scenario Volumes view or create interaction volume and/or AHT forecasts using the Forecast Volumes Build Wizard.
- View staffing forecasts in the Scenario Staffing view or create staffing forecasts using the Staffing Build Wizard.
- View the forecast scenario in graph format.
- Add comments to the forecast scenario.
- Publish forecast scenarios to the Master Forecast or extract from the Master Forecast into a forecast scenario.
Some restrictions apply when viewing or deleting Forecast scenarios:
- Users must have access to at least one Activity or Multi-Site Activity in the Forecast scenario to see it.
- Users must have access to all Activities and Multi-Site Activities in the Forecast scenario to delete it.
For more information about these restrictions, see the [ConfigService] MSARestrictAccess configuration option description in the Workforce Management Options Reference. The settings in this option determine the level of access to Multi-Site Activities in Forecast Scenarios, as described above.