|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
When you create time-off rules, you configure time off to be either accrued or awarded. On the other hand, time-off bonuses are awarded. You configure them (add, edit, and delete) as described in the procedures below.
Time-Off Bonus End Dates
Time-off bonuses may or may not have a set End Date property, but it's important to understand how the End Date property affects the way in which WFM counts unused hours when processing carry-over hours.
If the time-off bonus has a specified end date, WFM processes carry-over as follows:
- If the end date of the bonus time is before the carry-over date, the bonus expires and WFM does not carry over any hours.
- If the end date of the bonus is after the carry-over date, the bonus remains assigned after the carry-over date (it doesn't expire on carry-over date) and WFM fixes the used hours in the carry-over record, meaning the unused hours pass to the new carry-over period and they are not subject to the maximum carry-over hours constraint.
If the time-off bonus does not have a specified end date, WFM carries over the bonus hours to the next configured carry-over date. The total number of hours carried over is subject to the maximum carry-over hours constraint. The bonus expires after the carry-over date. Any used hours are updated as they were before.
Adding Time-Off Bonuses
To add a time-off bonus for a selected agent:
- Select an agent and then, in the Agent Properties pane, click Time-Off Bonuses.
- The Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane opens.
- Click Add Agent Time-Off Bonus .
- The Time-Off Bonuses Properties pane opens.
- Select a Time-Off Type from the drop-down list.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date, or click within either field to open a calendar, from which you can select a date.
- The Start Date is pre-populated with the current date, but you can change it, if necessary.
- If you check the box at end of the End Date field, WFM Web enters the current date automatically.
- In the Bonus Hours field, enter the number of hours you want to award the selected agent.
- In the Comments field, enter any additional relevant information.
- Click Apply .
- In the Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane, click Save Now .
Editing Time-Off Bonuses
To edit an existing time-off bonus:
- In the Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane, select the bonus that you want to edit.
- When the Time-Off Bonus Properties pane opens, make the necessary changes following the steps 3-8 in Adding Time-Off Bonuses.
Deleting Time-Off Bonuses
To delete an existing time-off bonus:
- In the Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane, select the bonus you want to delete and click Delete Agent Time-Off Bonus .
- When the Confirmation dialog opens, click Yes to proceed or No to cancel the action.
- Click Save Now .