Workforce Performance Report
To create a Workforce Performance Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Performance Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Workforce Performance Report from the list in the Objects pane. The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management (WFM) to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print such a file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Date Range screen:
- Select a Granularity and a corresponding Start and End Date. (Your Granularity selection may restrict your Date selections.)
- Enter a Percentage of Deviation Threshold. (Periods whose actual values differ from the planned values by more than this percentage are listed as noncompliant.)
- Select a time zone.
- Select Activity, Site, Activity Group, Multi-site Activity, or Business Unit from the drop-down list.
- Click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the targets that you want to include in the report's data.
This page's tree displays activities, sites, activity groups, multi-site activities, or business units (depending on your choice of target). If you selected a target other than business unit, the tree's business units expand to display their contents. You can make multiple selections.
- Click Finish. The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Workforce Performance Report
|Root/Site [header]||The name and time zone of the target or site.|
|Target/Activity or Site [header]||The report is organized by activity, site, business unit, or multi-site activity, depending on the target that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Date/Date Period||The date or date period selected in the wizard.|
|Timestep / Day / Week of / Month / X Weeks of||Time periods, corresponding to the granularity that you selected in the wizard.|
|Actual||The actual staffing for each timestep.|
|Calculated||The calculated staffing for each timestep. The report shows the calculated value, the difference between calculated and actual values (that is, calculated minus actual), and the difference expressed as a percentage.|
|Required||The required staffing for each timestep. The report shows the required value, the difference between required and actual values (that is, required minus actual), and the difference expressed as a percentage.|
|Headcount||The scheduled staffing for each timestep. The report shows the scheduled value, the difference between scheduled and actual values (that is, scheduled minus actual), and the difference expressed as a percentage.|
|Deviation [footer]||The number of compliant periods. To be compliant, a period's actual values must differ from planned values by less than the Percentage of Deviation Threshold that you set in the wizard.|
|Deviation %||The percentage of compliant periods.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 12:35.