Contact Center Performance Report
To create a Contact Center Performance Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Performance Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Contact Center Performance Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management (WFM) to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print such a file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Date Range screen:
- Select a Granularity and a corresponding Start Date and End Date. (Your Granularity selection may restrict your Date selections.)
- Select a time zone.
- Select the Target type – activity, activity group, multi-site activity, site, business unit – for which you want the report generated. If you select multi-site activity or business unit, the following check box appears: Use Multi-site Activities. Leave checked to aggregate report data by multi-site activities.
- Click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the targets that you want to include in the report's data.
This page's tree displays activities, sites, multi-site activities, or business units (depending on your choice of target). If you selected a target other than business unit, you can expand the tree's business units to display their contents. You can make multiple selections.
- Click Next.
- On the Performance Data Types screen, select the Data Types (statistics) that you want to include.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
In addition to actual and scheduled data, the Contact Center Performance Report now includes forecast-related data. You can select the granularity (15, 30 or 60) and select Calculated or Required forecast values.
Understanding the Contact Center Performance Report
|Root/Site [header]||The name and time zone of the target or site.|
|Target/Activity or Site [header]||The report is organized by activity, site, business unit, or multi-site activity, depending on the target that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Date or Date Period||The date or date period that you selected in the wizard.|
|Timestep / Day / Week of / Month / X Weeks of||The time periods shown in this column correspond to the granularity that you selected in the wizard.|
|Coverage||The scheduled and optimal coverage per period, the scheduled coverage minus the optimal coverage, the difference as an absolute value, and the difference as a percentage.
|Headcount||The scheduled and actual agents per period, the scheduled number minus the actual number, and the difference as a percentage.|
|Interaction Volumes||The forecast and actual interaction volume per period, the forecast minus the actual, and the difference as a percentage.|
|AHT||The forecast and actual average handling time per period, the forecast minus the actual, and the difference as a percentage.|
|Service Level||The scheduled and actual service level per period.|
|Deferred Service Level||The deferred scheduled and actual service level per period.|
|Queue||The scheduled and actual number of interactions in the backlog queue at the end of the period.|
|ASA||The scheduled and actual average speed of answer for each period.|
|Abandoned (%)||The percentage of scheduled and actual abandons per period.|
|Total/Average [footer]||The value for Interaction volume is calculated as the sum of values in each timestep.
The value for all other Data Types is calculated as the average of values in each timestep.